venerdì 9 dicembre 2011

Coldplay in Italia: 24 maggio 2012 only in Turin!

Coldplay, 24 maggio 2012 a Torino per l'unica data italiana. L'emozione è alle stelle e ovviamente devo assolutamente condividerla con voi...

Coldplay: 24 of may 2012, at Turin, in the only one date in Italy. The emotion goes to the star, so I must share with you of Mind the Style...




Appena letta la notizia sulla bacheca di Facebook di un mio amico mi si sono illuminati gli occhi! I miei adorati Coldplay a Torino il 24 maggio 2012, con unica data in Italia! E' un sogno che si avvera averli nella propria città e sentir vibrare le mura della propria patria della loro musica...
Due anni fa, agosto 2009, ero andata con i miei genitori al loro concerto ad Udine: giusto per farvi comprendere quanto sia patita della loro musica. Il nuovo cd, Mylo Xyloto, mi emoziona ad ogni ascolto e ho già le mie canzoni preferite che riuscirò finalmente ad ascoltare il 24 maggio allo stadio Olimpico di Torino.

I've just seen the news on Facebook from a friend's wall and I screamed in my room like a fool! My adorable Coldplay, the beautiful Chris will enjoy all my friends and people of Turin, thanks to his music in the one-only-date in Italy, in 24 of may 2012 in the Olympic stadium. The wall and the street of my beautiful city will dance and dream thanks to his voice and the emotion wich he gaves to us every times he sings. My last and unique concert of Coldplay has been the one of 2 years ago in Udine,  so you can understand who much happy I am to know that I will hear the new Mylo Xyloto in Turin! 








I simply love Chris, his music, his way of stay on the stage and act like a perfect performer and.....what a guy! I adore his style, in a very perfect english mood! That's the perfect man to marry and Gwyneth Paltrow has understood everything! 






For pics: thanks to JustJared

In attesa di andare a prendere, all'alba del 14 dicembre 2012 all'apertura delle vendite dei biglietti per il loro unico concerto in Italia, mi riguardo le foto del vecchio concerto ad Udine!
Chi di voi farà la fila come me per prendere i biglietti? Quali sono le vostre canzoni preferite?

While I wait for the 14 of december for the open of the ticket sells for the concert in Turin I watch the photos of the last concert in Udine! 
Who will be in front of the Fnac of Turin at 8 am with me? What are your favorite songs? 







E.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento