domenica 20 novembre 2011

Hide yourself in a summer memory...

Troppo spesso mi sto rifugiando nei ricordi di quest'estate e voglio pensare che sia solo perchè c'era l'abbronzatura e tanti shorts, bagni in mare e drink sulla spiaggia. Oggi è un giorno di quelli in cui vorrei rituffarmi nel caldo di agosto e nell'aria pulita della mia bella Bagnasco...

In the last days I often hide my head in the memories of this summer and I would like to think that I do this only because I miss my sunbathing, my shorts, drinks on the beach and my friend. This lazy Sunday is one of these days, where I would like to dive my mind in the hot ones of august, passed in my little house in Bagnasco...












E.

3 commenti:

  1. Hi,

    I was looking for some interesting blog to follow and found yours! =D
    I hope you can visit mine too! Kindly Follow if you like my blog here http://tinyurl.com/7u2b2jp

    See you!

    Regards,
    Rene

    RispondiElimina
  2. io adoro l'inverno invece! :P
    Grazie per essere passata da me!
    xoxo
    Faby

    RispondiElimina
  3. E' il bello dell'estate: dura solo un paio di mesi e poi la rimpiangi per i restanti 10 ....
    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina